- Currency : GBP
- Customer zone
Shopping cart is empty
The First Right of Withdrawal
- A customer who has entered into a distant contract may waive without giving a reason, within 30 (thirty) days of the date which he entered into possession of the item or where another entity other than the carrier or person indicated by the Customer has entered the last item and returns the goods on the terms mentioned below (next: Cancellation).
- After the expiry date mantioned in p. 1 above, the right of withdrawal shall expire. By fulfilling the right to withdraw from the contract within the time limit set by the Customer, it shall by made within 14 (fourteen) days for return of goods.
- In order to withdraw, the Customer must inform the Seller bythe clear statement of withdrawal, complete the return form and send it by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or attach to the returned item. The form is available here: return form. The customer may return the subject of the order at the Pickup Point (if he / she received it in person) by submitting a withdrawal declaration to the Receiving Point employee. By returning the received goods in the form of ordered goods, the Customer is asked to return or transfer the items together with proof of purchase, e.g. receipt, VAT invoice or other evidence of transaction (e.g. confirmation of payment by card or account statement) 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Seller informed the Withdrawal, irrespective of the manner of making a declaration of withdrawal or the manner of receipt of the ordered goods. When ordering at a fixed-line store, you will need to enter your order number.
- Immediately - this is as soon as possible, bearing in mind the circumstances of the place and time - after receiving return form or other declaration of renouncement, the Seller shall confirm receipt thereof on a durable medium, such as e-mail.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Seller shall return to the Customer the payment received, promptly and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed by the Customer of the decision to fulfill the right of withdrawal. Payment will be made using the same payment methods used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees otherwise. In each case, the Customer will not bear any fees in connection with the repayment.
- Seller may withhold payment until the item is received or until proof of return is provided, whichever occurs first.
- By returning the received goods in the form of ordered items, the customer is asked to return or transfer the items together with proof of purchase such as receipt, VAT invoice or other evidence of transaction (e.g. confirmation of payment by card or account statement) and the original of the return form to the Seller's address: You by Tokarska Agnieszka Tokarska ul. 1 Dywizji Wojska Polskiego 6, 10-069 Olsztyn, with the note "RETURN" on the envelope, no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of informing the Seller of the Withdrawal. The term is also retained when the customer who has used the pickup option at the company's headquarters will return the ordered goods to the above address within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of the contract. The date of the postmark on the return shipment is determined by the date.
- The customer bears the direct cost of return (return / transfer / packaging) of the item, except that if the product was received at the Delivery Point, the customer does not bear any costs. In particular, the Customer is requested to use this way of packaging the returned items to protect the shipment in a way that is consistent with its nature - for example, damage during transport.
- The customer is responsible to the seller for reducing the value of the item due to improper use of the item. He has the right to examine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the manner in which he may do so in the stationary store. It can not be used indefinitely. If this is the case, the Seller is entitled to charge him additional costs due to the reduction in the value of the items.
- Seller, in case where the customer has expressed his willingness to receive a VAT invoice, may submit to the customer's e-mail address given at the time of ordering the correction of the sales invoice, together with an automatic receipt of the receipt.
- Payment can be return by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer on the return form in the case of payment for collection or the account from which the online payment was made or otherwise indicated by the Customer.
- Seller agrees with the Buyer if the item is sold for physical or legal defect (Warranty), in accordance with the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964, No 16, item 93, as amended). The complaint of the item may occur due to a physical defect which consists in incompatibility of the thing sold with the contract or due to a legal defect, especially if the item sold is the property of other entity.
- To make a complaint, the buyer is requested to send the item to the Seller: You By Tokarska Agnieszka Tokarska ul. 1 Dywizji Wojska Polskiego 6, 10-069 Olsztyn, with the note "COMPLAINT" on the envelope. However, the customer may file a complaint at the company's main office, regardless of the way the buyer choose and paid for the goods
- The item that is sent back or returned by the Customer at the Pickup Point must be accompanied by a receipt, VAT invoice, or other proof of transaction (e.g. confirmation of card payment or account statement). In connection with the complaint, the Customer is asked to fill in the complaint form and send it with the items and by e-mail to email@example.com. When submitting a complaint at the Pickup Point you will need to provide a receipt number or a VAT invoice.
- In the case of sending the complaint form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, the complaint settlement will be sent to the customer as a reply, also by e-mail.
- The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days from the date of the complaint together with a description of the cause of the complaint and the request of the Client.
- If the complaint is not taken into account, the goods will be returned to the customer along with an opinion on the complaint's negligence. In the event of taking the complaint into account and requesting the Customer to withdraw from the contract, the Seller may send to the Customer's e-mail address specified in the order a correction of the sales invoice with an automatic receipt request.
§4 Withdraw from the contract right
- The consumer is entitled under Art. 27 Consumer rights right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs referred to in art. 33, art. 34 Consumer Law.
- The term of withdrawal is 14 days from the date of issue of the item and it is sufficient to send a statement before the expiration of the contract.
- Declaration of withdrawal The consumer may submit on the form, the model of which is enclosed in Appendix 2 to the Consumer Law, on the form available in accordance with Consumer law.
- The seller will promptly confirm the Consumer's e-mail (given at the conclusion of the contract and another if it was given in the statement) to receive a withdrawal notice.
- In case of withdrawal, the contract is considered as irrelevant.
- The consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller promptly, but no later than 14 days after the date of withdrawal. It is enough to return the item before it expires.
- The consumer returns the things that are the subject of the contract from which he has renounced at his own expense.
- The consumer does not bear the cost of providing digital content that is not recorded on a material medium unless he has agreed to meet the benefit prior to the expiration of the withdrawal period or has not been informed of the loss of his right of withdrawal at the time such consent was given. Confirmation provided in accordance with art. 15 sec. 1 and Art. 21 sec. 1. Consumer Law.
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the thing being the subject of the contract and resulting from using it beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the thing.
- The Seller immediately, not later than within 14 days of receiving the consumer's withdrawal notice, will return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Goods, and if the Consumer has chosen a delivery other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by The Seller, Seller will not reimburse the Consumer for additional costs in accordance with Article 33 of Consumer Law.
- The Seller makes a repayment of the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the consumer expressly agrees to another payment method that does not involve him at all costs.
- The seller may refrain from reimbursing the payment received from the Consumer until the item is returned or delivery by the consumer of proof of his return, whichever occurs first.
- Consumers in accordance with Article 38 of the Consumer Law do not have the right to withdraw from the contract:
- where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market with which the Seller does not have control over and which may occur before the expiration of the withdrawal period;
- the subject of the offer is an unstructured item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or catered to its individual needs;
- where the subject matter is a thing that is quickly spoiled or has a short shelf life;
- when the subject of the offer is opened, it can not be returned for health or hygiene purposes if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- when the subject of the offer is a thing, that after being delivered, because of its features, is being connected inseparable with other items
- where the subject of the offer such as audiovisual/visual recording or computer programs are delivered in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- by providing digital content that is not recorded on a material medium if the fulfilling of the subject has begun with clear agreement of the consumer before the expiration of the withdrawal period and after informing the trader about loss of the right of withdrawal;
- By providing dailies, periodicals or magazines, except for subscription contracts.