- Currency : GBP
- Customer zone
Shopping cart is empty
I. General provisions
personal data provided by Users and Cookies, as well as other technologies appearing on the website of the online store http://youbytokarska.com/
2. The administrator uses technical measures and organizational solutions to ensure high level of protection of the processed personal data and their security against unauthorized access.
3. In the interests of the security of entrusted data, internal ones have been developed procedures and recommendations to prevent the disclosure of data to individuals unauthorized. The administrator controls their execution and constantly checks them compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of acts regulations and acts of Community law.
1. Administrator - Agnieszka Tokarska running a business under the name of the company
You by Tokarska, NIP: 6321731673.
2. User - each entity staying on the website and using it.
3. Website and / or Online Store - website and online store located
4. Form or Forms - places on the Site that allow for input personal data by the User, for the purposes indicated therein, e.g. for the purpose sending the newsletter, in order to place an order, in order to contact the User.
5. "Newsletter" or "Newsletter service" - a free service provided by road electronically by the Administrator to the User through which The administrator informs about events, services, products and other elements significant from the Administrator's point of view (consent required)
6. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") - IT data, small text files, which are stored on the User's end device, e.g. a computer, tablet, smartphone, while using the Website.
7. Personal data - any information that leads to the identification of a person.
III. Personal data controller
The administrator of the website and personal data provided as part of it is Agnieszka
Tokarska running a business under the name You by Tokarska Agnieszka
Tokarska with its seat in 10-069 Olsztyn Ul. 1 Dywizji WP 6, NIP 6321731673 REGON 273676409.
Contact to the Administrator: by letter to the address 10-069 Olsztyn Ul. 1st Dywizji WP 6,
via the contact form on the website or by e-mail: email@example.com IV. Legal basis
Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the Parliament
2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons
physical in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free
the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "GDPR").
The basis for the processing of personal data is also the Act of May 10, 2018 on data protection and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
V. Processing of personal data, voluntary processing
. User who intends to use the services of the online store in progress
placing an Order, you will be asked to provide your personal data. These data will be processed only for operational purposes Store and the provision of services offered in it.
2. Providing data by the User is voluntary, but failure to provide certain data information, generally marked on the Administrator's websites as mandatory will be associated with the inability to provide a given service by the Storeinternet
3. Personal data is not subject to profiling as one of the forms automated processing of personal data. Entities they receive User's personal data in connection with entering the website may use them for displaying similar content, matched to what was searched for (profiling), in particular Google and Facebook services.
4. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and them behaviors as follows:
a) through information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting "cookies" [see information "cookies"].
VI. The scope of processed personal data
The user provides the necessary personal data for the purpose of providing services by the Store -
placing an order / delivery / complaint or withdrawal from the contract: Name and surname,
address for delivery of the parcel,
information related to the selected form of payment,
address and identification data of the entity to which the invoice was issued. The user provides the necessary personal data for the purpose of inquiry via the form contact: Name and surname,
other provided voluntarily in the text of the message. The user provides the necessary personal data for the purpose of subscribing to the Newsletter: Name and surname,
e-mail address. In the event of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of the complaint, and the refund is made directly to the User's bank account, it is necessary to provide the account number in order to refund the amount due.
VII. Purpose of processing
The User's personal data on the Website may be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
registering on the website (setting up an account), processing an order in the store, delivery of the ordered goods - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR (indispensability to conclude and / or perform the contract or take action on request),
making settlements (issuing an invoice, bill, etc.) - pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR (obligation resulting from legal provisions),
consideration of complaints or claims related to the contract - pursuant to art. 6 sec.
1 lit. b GDPR (necessity to conclude and / or perform the contract) and on the basis of
art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR (obligation resulting from legal provisions)
telephone contact in matters related to the provision of the service, granting answers to the question asked via the contact form / e-mail address posted on the website - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR (necessity to conclusion and / or performance of the contract);
sending the newsletter and related marketing and commercial information by electronic means - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent),
to operate a fanpage on Facebook under the name
https://www.facebook.com/youbytokarska/, Instagram account under the name
https://www.instagram.com/youbytokarska/ and interact with
users of these sites on social media - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the Administrator).
VIII. Rights of the person providing personal data
Each person who provides their personal data has the right to:
a) access to personal data,
b) request rectification of personal data (the User may alsocorrect your data yourself using the tab: MY after logging in DATA).
c) deletion of personal data (being forgotten), if further processing will not be provided for by the currently applicable law. Task deletion of data will not affect the activities performed so far. Removal data means that the created User account will be deleted and the data will not will already be processed.
d) limit the processing of personal data, if it was done in such a way incorrect or without a legal basis,
e) data portability,
f) withdrawal of consent, if the basis for processing was the consent of the data subject concern (withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing made on its basis before withdrawal),
g) raise an objection, both in whole and for the indicated purpose,
h) lodging a complaint to the President of UODO.IX. Processing period
Personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose, in which they were collected for the period:
execution / documentation / execution of the Order,
implementation of the rights and obligations of the Administrator / the data subject (warranty /
warranty / limitation of claims),
required by law, including tax law - for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired,
a maximum of 3 years for people who have unsubscribed from the newsletter in order to defend themselves
before any claims or after a period of 1 year of failure to do so activity by a given subscriber, as well as until the consent is withdrawn, if the consent was necessary.
Withdrawal of consent for all processing purposes / request to delete data personal account will result in the removal of the User's account and the data will no longer be processed.
X. Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be entrusted to entities cooperating with the Store, including in the scope of the ordered goods, the payment and delivery process shipments. Personal data may, in particular, be entrusted to implementing entities on behalf of the Administrator, accounting services, courier service, website hosting service,service and maintenance of IT systems in which data are processed, service marketing for the use of the Website, as well as shipping companies newsletters.
Personal data is not transferred to third countries.
The user has the option to subscribe to the newsletter by providing an e-mail address and consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending information commercial and marketing by e-mail. The conclusion of the above-mentioned Newsletter agreement is possible at any time by filling in the active ones on the website Newsletter forms.
The User is entitled to unsubscribe from the Newsletter service at any time via independent unsubscribing from the list of Administrator's subscribers or the User can also unsubscribe from the service in any other convenient way, e.g. by sending an e-mail to Store address.
1. The website uses the so-called cookies (cookies). Cookies are data IT, in particular text files that are stored on the device end user and are intended for the use of websites Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, time store them on the end device and a unique number
2. If the User does not want to receive cookies, he may change the settings browsers. Disabling cookies necessary for the processes authentication, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, it may prevent the use of websites
3. In order to manage cookie settings, select a browser from the list below website / system and follow the instructions: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Android, Safari (iOS), Windows Phone, Blackberry.
4. When entering the Website for the first time, the User is obliged to give his consent on cookies or take other possible actions indicated in the message in order to be able to continue use the content of the Website. By using the Website, you consent.
The user may leave the website if he or she does not wish to express such consent, or may change your browser settings, disable or delete cookies.
5. The website does not automatically collect any information, except information contained in cookies. These files allow to recognize the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
6. The user can change the settings in this regard. Detailed information on this topic contains help or documentation for the web browser.
7. The entity that places cookies on the User's end device and the operator of the Website is accessing them.
8. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which enables the improvement of their structure and content;
b) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c) determining the user's profile in order to display him matched materials in
advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
9. There are two basic types of cookies: session cookies and "Persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (browser website). Persistent cookies are stored on the end device The user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User. 10. Web browsing software (web browser) usually it allows cookies to be stored on the device by default end user. Website Users can change the settings, including range. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is possible also automatic blocking of cookies.Detailed information on this subject contains help or documentation for the web browser.
13. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses Service. For this purpose, they may save information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page 14. For information about user preferences collected by the advertising network Google can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites they operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the shoplo website.
These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations with which we recommend that you read. If in doubt about any of the provisions of this policy privacy, we are available - our data can be found in the tab - CONTACT.
The administrator uses the following third party cookies on the Website:
1. Facebook Pixel - To manage Facebook Ads and run activities remarketing - Facebook Pixel collects information about the User's behavior in the Online Store and on this basis displays ads on Facebook.
2. Built-in Google Analytics code - to analyze Website statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze activities and behavior Website Users (this tool is provided by Google LLC).
3. Plugins pointing to social media - Facebook, Instagram. User after clicking on the icon of a given plug-in on the website will be sent to an external website the provider, in this case the owner of a given social networking site. Services Facebook and Instagram are administered by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"). Through the profiles you own
The administrator collects data of Users of social networking sites visitors to the Store's profiles related to: communication, posted content and information posted by themselves Users, including in private messages.
XIII. Social Media
1. The administrator has a public profile on Facebook - Fanpage and an account on Instagram, and therefore processes the data of people - Users who visit profile (including likes, comments, internet ID, name and surname, image as part of a profile photo). Personal data of such persons are processed to enable them to publish content, inform them about new content, and events, services or products. These data are processed for the purpose of promotion Store and publish materials and content about the Store.
2. The basis for the processing of personal data in social media is consent
A user who voluntarily decides to like / follow Fanpage / Instagram account by liking / clicking "Follow" Fanpage or entering interactions e.g. by leaving a comment. The user can at any time
Unfollow Fanpage / Instagram Account. The User's personal data will be processed for the duration of the Fanpage / Instagram account.
3. The User's personal data may be shared with other recipients of the data, such as Facebook, cooperating advertising agencies or other subcontractors supporting Fanpage / Instagram, or IT service.
4. The rules of staying on the Facebook / Instagram social network result from
XIV. The server
Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in server logs. Logs include User's IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
The administrator does not use the server logs for identification in any way User.
These data are used only to administer the website and for the purpose of ensuring the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, writers can be subject to:
1. time of arrival of the inquiry,
2. time of sending the answer,
3.the name of the client's station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
4.information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
5.URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in when the transition to the Website was made via a link,
6.information about the user's browser,
7. Information about the IP address.
XV. Final Provisions
We will inform you about any changes in a visible and understandable way.